CALL for ESORICS WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
ESORICS is the annual European research event in Computer Security. The Symposium started in 1990 and has been held in several European countries, attracting a wide international audience from both the academic and industrial communities.
Proposals are solicited for Workshops to be held in conjunction with ESORICS 2021. A Workshop should aim at providing a forum on emerging topics of high interest to the security and privacy community.
In the Workshop selection, particular consideration will be paid to:
- Its potential interest for the security and privacy community
- Its novelty with respect to other forums, especially with respect to other ESORICS workshops.
- Its likely impact on the target community, including likely high participation.
The duration of a workshop can be half day, one day or two days.
Download the ESORICS 2021 Call for Workshops here.
|Workshop proposals due:|
|Notification of decision:|
Submitting a Workshop Proposal
To submit a proposal send an email to the Workshop Chair with the information requested in the application form: esorics2021-workshops [at] easychair [dot] org
The following application form should be used (also available in Word format here):
- Title of the Workshop:
- Duration (maximum 2 days):
- Draft “Call for Papers”, articulating the workshop’s scope and topics:
- Brief summary and justification for the workshop, including anticipated benefits to the ESORICS community:
- Planned activities:
- Expected number of participants:
- Workshop organizers:
- PC Chair(s):
- General Chair(s):
- Workshop deadlines:
- Submission deadline:
- Notification to authors:
- Camera-ready versions:
- Planned publication of Workshop proceedings:
- Data of last three years for the workshop (if applicable):
- Number of submissions:
- Number of accepted papers:
- Number of participants:
- Publication of proceedings:
- Venue (co-location):
If you have questions about your workshop proposal please contact the workshops chairs at esorics2021-workshops [at] easychair [dot] org.