Call for workshops
ESORICS 2021 will host one-day and half-day online workshops in conjunction with the conference. The workshops will take place on the day before (4 October) and the day after (8 October) the main conference.
Proposals on any topic related to computer security are solicited for workshops to be held in conjunction with ESORICS 2021. Each workshop provides a forum to address a specific topic at the forefront of security research.
A workshop associated with ESORICS must be either half or full day in length. Submissions of workshop proposals must be emailed to the workshops chairs at esorics2021-workshops [at] easychair [dot] org by 12. February 2021.
Download the ESORICS 2021 Call for Workshops here.
Workshop proposals should contain the following information
- Workshop title.
- Motivation and rationale for the workshop.
- A Call for Papers (CFP), as complete as possible, including the scope and the topics covered by the workshop.
- A workshop schedule (including submission deadline, acceptance notification, camera-ready deadline, etc.).
- Names and affiliations of the organizers.
- A tentative composition of the program committee (please indicate if the PC members have already confirmed their participation).
- Proposed workshop format, including the expected number of papers, invited talks, etc.
- Expected number of submissions.
- Expected number of attendees.
- Please mention if the workshop will have formal proceedings.
- Please mention previous events (if any) of the workshop describing the number of submissions, number of accepted papers, attendees, and conferences the workshop was collocated with.
- If appropriate, a brief explanation of how the workshop relates to other workshops and conferences on similar topics.
- If appropriate, the financial support the workshop intends to receive from a third-party.
Please submit your workshop proposal in a single PDF file by sending it by email to the ESORICS 2021 Workshops Chairs Adrian Perrig and David Hay at esorics2021-workshops [at] easychair [dot] org with the subject “ESORICS 2021 workshop proposal: XXXX” (where XXX is the acronym of your proposed workshop) by 12. February 2021.
Instructions for workshop organizers
- Workshops will be held virtually, and if the situation allows, also in presence, using a format similar to ESORCS 2021.
- All workshops should have identical start, end, and break times.
- The organizers will be required to manage their workshop and coordinate with the local arrangements chair of ESORICS 2021 for facilities and with publications chairs for camera-ready papers.
- The workshop organizers will be responsible for setting up the paper submission site, the workshop website, and the review process for the submitted papers to the workshop.
- The website of the workshop will have to conform to the design of the website of ESORICS 2021.
- ESORICS 2021 organizers will offer to host the websites of the ESORICS 2021 workshops.
If you have questions about your workshop proposal please contact the workshops chairs at esorics2021-workshops [at] easychair [dot] org.
|Submission Deadline for Proposals:|
|CFP and Website for each Workshop:|
|Suggested Submission Deadline for Workshops:|
|Suggested Workshop Papers Notification:|
|Submission of Camera Ready Papers to Publisher (tentative):|