The following workshops are affiliated with the 26th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS) 2021. They will be held as virtual events during the last two days of the conference on October 07 – 08, 2021.
- ADIoT 2021 - The 4 International Workshop on Attacks and Defenses for Internet-of-Things
- CBT2021 - 5th Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology workshop
- CDT & SECOMANE 2021 - 1st International Workshop on Cyber Defence Technologies and Secure Communications at the Network Edge
- CPS4CIP 2021 - Cyber-Physical Security for Critical Infrastructures Protection
- CyberICPS 2021 - Seventh Workshop on the Security of Industrial Control Systems and of Cyber-Physical Systems
- DPM 2021 - 16th International Workshop on Data Privacy Management
- ETAA 2021 - 4th Workshop on Emerging Technologies for Authorization and Authentication
- SECPRE 2021 - the 5th International Workshop on Security and Privacy Requirements Engineering
- SPOSE 2021 - The 3rd Workshop on Security, Privacy, Organizations, and Systems Engineering
- STAST 2021 - 11th International Workshop on Socio-Technical Aspects in Security
- STM 2021 - 17th International Workshop on Security and Trust Management
If you have any questions about individual workshops, please contact the workshops chairs at esorics2021-workshops [at] easychair [dot] org.